- Please click on questions to expand
- What is jal.app.eno?
Based out of Austin Texas, jal.app.eno is a way for small businesses to build their own branded iPhone application in a simple and inexpensive manner. We enable restaurants, bars, car dealers, realtors or pretty much any business to quickly build an app by using our online portal. You sign up with us, fill out some info into our system and we build your app. It’s that simple.
- What is an iPhone application?
It's a software that anyone with an iPhone or iPad can download and install on their mobile device easily. Unlike a web page, an app, runs directly on the device itself, giving more interactive functionality and a better user experience. As a business owner it gives a direct portal to your customer.
- Why do I need my jal.app.eno business app?
- A platform to reach millions of customers using the hottest mobile devices, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- A direct link to send notifications to customers’ mobile device about specials, discounts and coupons in real-time.
- An updatable mobile marketplace of services/products/menu etc of the business, for customers to browse through on their phone.
- Social media aggregator for customers to view all activity spread across facebook, twitter, foursquare etc.
- Ability to share photos and videos with customers.
- One touch contact link for the customers to contact the business directly.
- A mechanism for customers to give direct feedback.
- GPS integration for direction to business.
- A foothold in the mobile web for future expansion.
- How does this whole 'building/managing an app' thing work?
We handle everything. We give you an online platform to create and manage your own app. We custom build your app and take it through the apple approval process. We provide after sales support. You just have to sign up for an account and fill out the required information about your business.
- Where can I read the terms of service?
- Who can use jal.app.eno?
Any business owner can use our system to build his or her own app. If you don't see your business under 'business categories', just pick 'General' and customize your app. Our system is flexible to cater to any type of small business.
- Do I need to be tech savvy to build my own app?
Not at all. If you know how to fill out a form online you know how to use our system. If you still need help feel free to contact us and we will help you through it.
- How do I get started?
Sign up, pay, and you will be granted instant access to our app management system to create your own app. Fill out your business info and submit it to us. We build your app and upload it to the appstore. more (link to 'How it works tab')
- How long will it take for my app to get on the appstore?
Once you submit your completed information to us, jal.app.eno developers will start work on your app within 24 hrs guaranteed. Usually the development takes a week as we have to customize your app, edit your logo/background image, error check your information and write the computer code for your app. After we have built and tested your app, we then submit it to apple for upload onto the appstore. Apple usually takes 1-2 weeks depending on how busy they are.
- What do I need to do before publishing the app for the first time?
- Make sure the information present is correct and accurate.
- Fill out as much info as you can, including products & services, offers & updates, social network IDs etc. The more content you have the better your app is. Although optional, if you don’t have an account in any of the popular networks like facebook, twitter create one. It just takes a few minutes.
- Can apple reject my app?
We build your app and review your content prior to submitting it to apple in order to alleviate this risk. However, its possible and in the remote instance that apple does reject your app, we will work with you to resolve any issues. We want your app on the appstore and will work with you till that happens. Keep in mind nudity, profanity etc in your app’s content guarantees rejection.
- Can I charge for my app?
No. Currently jal.app.eno only supports free apps.
- How can I update my app?
We will grant you access to our web-based app management system. You can log onto this anytime and anywhere to update your app’s content. Any updates you make are immediately visible in the app.
- How often can I update my app?
We have no restrictions on how often you can update your app.
- What can I freely update in my app?
In general you can update any “content” in your app anytime. Following can be updated
- Business info (Address, TP, Email, Website)
- Products/services list
- Offers and Updates
- Social networks IDs
- Customer reviews
- Photos and Videos
- What if I want custom updates?
We are happy to help you with this. We undertake these on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your custom update quote
- How much does it cost?
- One-time development fee of $699 for a full-featured app. We offer only a single full-featured package.
- Monthly hosting fee of $50. You have the option of paying in advance for a year for a $75 discount.
- Why is there a monthly charge?
Your app is dynamic software that interacts with our servers. The business information you enter, the updates you make, etc are all stored in our app management system, which in turn feeds your app. Our monthly hosting fee is for the maintenance of this backend system, storage for your app’s content etc which costs us money.
- Are there any hidden/extra fees?
No absolutely not. Unlike other services we do not charge you per download nor do we give you a bare-bone app with minimal features and charge you incrementally for additional features.
- Am I getting locked into anything?
No we do not have a contract that you get locked into. You can cancel anytime.
- When can I cancel?
You can cancel anytime. There are no contracts that you get into when you sign up with us.
- How do I cancel?
You can cancel through our web based app management system. Log you’re your account, go to the ‘Acct management’ tab and cancel.
- What is your refund policy?
Although you can cancel anytime, there will be no refunds of the one time development fee as our engineers would have already spent the time to build your app.
As for the monthly fee, when you cancel, your credit card will not be billed from the following month. There will be no partial refund for the month that you cancel. This only applies to customers that have signed up for the recurring payment model. However, if you pay an upfront yearly fee, no refund will be provided.
- What happens when I cancel?
Cancellation will result in us removing your app from the appstore. Apps already downloaded will not function as your account will be deactivated in our backend server. However, we will not delete your information for 12 months. You can contact us anytime within the year to re-activate without having to start over.
- Need more answers, email us at email@example.com
Building an app with jal.app.eno
Updating an app with jal.app.eno
Pricing & Payment